Monday 28 November 2011

for info

you may have noticed that some old blogs have been reposted and not many news items have appeared. I am not at all well at the moment so postings may be a bit sporadic. I shall endeavour to keep the blog up to date with any news I come across but you may want to read other blogs that might be more in advance with the news at the moment. There is  a list of blogs I follow at the side of the page so take a look if you get bored with my lack of activity. Life is a real struggle for me at the moment and some days even sitting down at the computer to type things is too much. I hope this will pass and I will get a remission so keep checking back please for new stuff appearing . Thanks to everyone for your patience. I feel privileged so many people read and follow the blog.

No comments: